Let’s Get Together | Derry, NH
How to add your event!
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- If you haven't done so already, create an account for free
- Now fill out the necessary information on the form! (Please include date, time, location, and a description)
- Add an image
- Submit it for approval
- Once approved, you'll see it on our Happenings Calendar!
Community Calendar Terms and Conditions – Derry Community Access Media (DerryCAM)
The DerryCAM Community Calendar is intended to promote events and cultural activities around town. We aim to highlight and enrich Derry’s local culture by being a creative hub for the community’s engagement and enjoyment.
Please note the following guidelines for submitting events. By submitting your event, you agree to these terms and conditions. Staff has final approval over what is included in this community calendar.
- Events must be:
- Located in or adjacent to the Town of Derry
- Open to the general public
- All images and descriptions of events must be appropriate for all audiences
Reasons your event may be declined:
- Any residential parties or events
- Recurring/weekly meetings longer than 3 months
- Regular church services
- Any event promoting solely retail sales or promotion
- Events located outside of Derry and the surrounding area
- Inclusion on the Community Calendar does not constitute any endorsement by DerryCAM of the activity, charity, event, organization, participants, or those associated with the organization.
- DerryCAM has the sole discretion and authority to approve, decline, edit, and remove posts at any time for any reason it deems necessary, appropriate or expedient.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Ideally Submit the event 10 days or more prior to the event date, the closer to the event date, the less likely it will be approved within significant time of the event or approved at all.
By continuing, you agree to these terms and conditions.
*NOTE: Please do NOT use Internet Explorer for this function. It does not properly support the calendar and will distort the page